? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

seduction of the green fairy

The seduction of glass intertwined with steel...The long lines...history...stainless tubes waiting with clean,cold water...longing to drop in and make the mix...tempt me...lick my lips...feel the want to fill my need.

Take you in and play the game...stay the wait and hope for your coming....tease me with your wiles...make me hope for your effect.

Your smile feels familiar..like I've been here before but we know that I just met you...


...and it won't be our last.

0 comments: